Skip to main content
Informed Pregnancy+ is a streaming platform dedicated to all things pregnancy, postpartum and parenting from award-winning, pregnancy-focused chiropractor and host of The Informed Pregnancy Podcast, Dr. Elliot Berlin, DC.
BellydanceBirth® With Maha al Musa
Learn easy and gentle belly dance movements for pregnancy and birth. No previous dance experience (belly dance or otherwise) necessary!
BellydanceBirth® is an award winning prenatal dance exercise programme designed to inspire women in pregnancy to prepare you for a positive birth experience, alleviating fears and encouraging trust in the beauty of your body’s birthing wisdom.
Practicing the BellydanceBirth® exercises will:
1. Give you comfort. The gentle dance movements can help welcome contractions (or as I call expansions) and dissipate painful sensations that arise during labour.
2. Help you navigate through the birth rhythms. So you can feel confident and capable in managing your labour.
3. Help release feel good hormones as you shut the world out and expand deeply into your body.
4. Release you from the fear of childbirth. You will learn to birth through your fear rather than birth in fear.
5. Help you remain calm and relaxed throughout your pregnancy and birthing journey by using movement, sound and breath.
6. Help to connect you to your precious baby.